Monday, June 6, 2011

My personal experience with the Mizuno Wave Precision 11

photo courtesy of bikeinn.com
 First off, thanks to Mizuno Philippines for giving our team a big discount for our pairs and for the finisher shirt that we wore in Subit 2011! Thanks Timmy!

From badminton to running, I always choose Mizuno because it's very durable, and fits my foot comfortably. And the most important for me is I don't need to buy a new pair of shoes again for a longer period of time. Prior to Mizuno Wave Precision 11, I am using Wave Nirvana 3 which is heavier. Although it's heavier, I also love that pair and I was able to get my PRs using that shoes way back.

I find Wave Precision 11 very light which makes it a great neutral trainer. Its breathable construction ensures that my feet will not overheat during long runs. When I first fitted the shoes, it feels like it no longer requires a break in period. Whether I hit the gym or the pavement, I can feel that it's stable enough to support my weight. After running 15 km in Greentenial run, I feel like I can still go further but the heat that day really drained me up.

I almost decided to run with these pair in my SuBIT 2011 T2. But I wasn't able to break in the shoe yet. Aside from the fact that the color fits our team uniform, it looks very stylish and mean. I feel like I can run fast whenever I wear them.

Just like my old Nirvanas, I'm sure that we'll also go a long way before I get another pair. This is a great neutral trainer and I'm looking forward to use this as my T2 shoes in my next race!

-Sid

No comments:

Post a Comment