Thursday, January 21, 2010

on PSE Bull run and other running activities.

Wow this is a very outdated post. I'm becoming more active in twitter and dailymile versus here. The thing is I don't have a lot to share about running. I'm a newbie so I'm not that knowledgeable about the sport yet. Just like any other noobs, I visit other blogs like the bull runner, bald runner, takbo.ph, hotlegsrunner etc. to get tips about running. Reader their blogs helps a lot as I get a lot of opinions and testimonials. It's great to know that these blogs exist.

Just last Sunday, I ran my 2nd 10km race and I am happy for my new PR. I got the official result from Adevents and I ran 10km @ 54 mins and several seconds. I think the trainings that I'm doing helped me a lot to run a stronger 10k race.

So far I have registered to several events and most of them are 10km except for the Condura which I'm going for a half marathon. (Goodluck for me.)

About my training, Coach Isidro is still in Cebu according to him, he is still looking for some money to buy airfare tickets to get back in Manila. For the last 2 weeks, I am just running by myself and I find it difficult to follow the trainings that he's sending via text messages compared when he's here to assist. I have been doing long runs for I am always getting pulled back by to sleep everytime I set the alarm in early in the morning.

I ditched the training that I was previously following in runnersworld since it's for a full marathon. I have to look for a new training plan that I will be able to follow.

What a boring post again. I think I'll be more active in dailymile and twitter for now since I got nothing to share this time.

Sid

No comments:

Post a Comment