There are a couple of things I want to be thankful for this race.
1. No blisters. The dri-fit socks worked!
2. No injuries! My left thigh is not aching anymore after the race. Hopefully, I can do my recovery run right away this morning.
3. Friends! Friends! Friends! Friends! Friends! Running gave me more friends! Let me name them all! I'll start with my pace group earlier first then the rest in no particular order! Mark M, Boss Rico, Noelle, Timmy, Julie Hotlegs, Wilnar, Mund, Emil, DocT, Roselle, Rod, Alex, Julie P, Brando, Ross, Carina, Pepsi, Doc Marvs, Z, Raff, Eric, Ian, Jet, Edu,DocT, Pat, Aleth, Ellen, Morgan, Luis, Abbey, Marvs2 (hypermarvs),Ms Nao, Doc Eire and Brian, Argo, Ronald, Natz, Cess, Sam and many many more! (If I didn't mention you're name, it's not intentional, I'm writing this without a cheat sheet! :) )
Friends motivates you and help you reach your goal. For that I thank you all. :)
4. Lots of hydration! - Oh yes! we're getting spoiled by Coach Rio. Thanks for that!
5. Safety - I'm glad that no accident or Injury was reported. I'm glad that everyone finished the race safely.
6. Lots of calories burned! Woohoo! 1 and a half week to go before the end date of the BLC2. I'm thankful that I was so motivated to run that losing weight is just a second priority. I'm a winner for my self already even if I will not win the BLC2 contest. I know that I lost weight already. Can you see the difference from the pictures below?
Before the advent of running. @ 177 lbs (I really excrete sand ;-p)
Badminton didn't help to much.
Then I started running
And I started to take it seriously.
I find my journey exciting. :)
7. My new pair of Mizuno :) Thanks for the wonderful birthday gift boo. :)
So there. I'll give this race a 4.99274629743 out of 5 hahahaha. Why? There's no medal. heeheehee.